Wednesday, July 10, 2013

An Awesome Blog

Please check out this blog by a friend of mine.  I'm so impressed with his arguments and agree 100 percent.  I believe in free will, not an elect.  I believe that Christ died for ALL mankind, not just a chosen few.  Check it out:

www:calvinex.blogspot.com/

Another thought for today.  Jesus was truly revolutionary 2000 years ago, and His ideas are revolutionary today.  Love God, Love Others (even those who are difficult to love), forgive, be a servant to all.  Gandhi once said he would be a Christian if he had ever met someone actually living according to the teachings of Christ.  Why?  Because it is revolutionary and we all fall short.  But that is the standard we should be attempting to achieve.  Be a Revolutionary.

Viva la Revolution!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be approved by me, due to spammanaters, but even if you disagree with me, I'll post your comment.

Thanks and God Bless